Thursday, October 21, 2010

PE5_ TypingWeb






Typingweb is an online tool was students can learn how to type. This website allows teachers to manage, track and report their students in one easy portal.  To vie the student’s progress and improvement you click the icon or double click any row and you will load the student details page. You can also see how many times the student has logged in. You can see graphs by clicking the graph button or exported with the export button.
This website also includes typing games 






I like this tool very much because I can teach my students how to type and I can manage and keep track of the student’s progress and print certificates. I also do an advance typing test to check my skills and I print my certificates. You can print your certificate or pay a fee to get a hard copy by mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment